Available In 3 Bottle Size Supply Options
- 15ML – 1/2oz bottle w/ 150mg CBD (avg. 1 mo. supply for dogs up to 25lbs)
- 30ML – 1oz bottle w/ 300mg CBD (avg. 1 month supply for dogs up to 50lbs)
- 60ML – 2oz bottle w/ 600mg CBD (avg. 1 month supply for dogs up to 100 lbs)
We Make It Easy
- Every bottle comes with our vet’s easy-to-use dosing guide to help make administering our CBD oil for dogs as user-friendly as pawssible!🐾
Only The Best Quality For Our Pups
- Our subcritical C02 full spectrum hemp extract is single-sourced from our USDA organic small family farm partner Moon Mother Hemp Co. in Boulder, CO. which is known for growing medicinal grade hemp rather than a less therapeutic industrial variety.
Leaders In Transparency
- Every bottle has a lot number and QR code to certificate of analysis results.
“Is CBD safe for dogs?”
- YES! Bailey’s products are non-toxic and are made to support a healthy, happy and balanced pet lifestyle.
Help Support A Cause
- You can feel good about your purchase because Bailey’s donates 1 bottle for every 4 sold to a rescue dog in need.
USDA Organic Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Extract
Single-sourced from our small 3-acre family farm partner in The Rocky Mountains of Boulder, CO. Our hemp extract is subcritical C02 extracted, non-GMO, and abundant in minor cannabinoids and terpenes for maximum therapeutic value. Every batch is third party tested for purity and potency.
Naturally Occurring CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the 118+ naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis hemp plant. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote “homeostasis” at a systemic level via our pet’s Endocannabinoid System (or ECS) helping them live healthy, age gracefully, and feel more complete.
Naturally Occurring Terpenes
Our USDA organic hemp extract contains therapeutic terpenes which can help onset “The Entourage Effect” when paired with CBD and other cannabinoids as well as offer additional calming, digestive, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil)
Medium-Chain-Triglyceride fatty acids contain healthy saturated fats and is one of the most effective mixing agents for administering CBD from hemp extract for our pets. Coconut oil also has many benefits for dogs including promoting coat health, relieving itchy skin and allergies, improving digestion, boost the immune system, and even prevent fleas and ticks.